Fundraise for us
As a registered charity all of the funds we raise go directly to back into our local communities and without fundraising this wouldn’t be possible.
It’s simple, the more funds we can raise, the more coaches and officials we can train – so join us in our fundraising efforts. The average cost of a Level 1 sports qualification is £200 and every pound raised will help us place another coach with a school, club or community group.
We have a variety of fundraising opportunities throughout the year including the Great North Run, the Kielder Marathon, the Sunderland 10k to name a few but we are always looking for new and exciting ways to raise funds and here we have come up with a few ideas to help you get started!
- Do a sponsored run, walk, cycle, skip, hop or jump!
- Take up dog walking in your community and earn £2.00 per pooch
- Bag pack at your local supermarket
- Give up chocolate or your favourite food for a month
- De-clutter and hold a garage sale or sell on ebay
- Hold a dress down day at work / school or get everyone in fancy dress
- Get baking and hold a cake sale
- Ask your school / employer for match funding to top up your excellent efforts
- Get some fresh air and do a bungee jump or a sky dive
Whatever you choose to do, always set up your own Justgiving page at www.justgiving.com/tbsf so we can keep a track of your fabulous fundraising efforts.
We have provided a few useful fundraising forms for you to use (below) but please get in touch by emailing email@example.com if you need any more help or advise on fundraising on behalf of the Foundation.